by Rachel Derstine
Please read all this content carefully before you just click on the link below. Trust me, this is important.
This Facebook Group is set up with the following objectives
- Networking with other quilters and sewers
- Bouncing things off your peers (ask questions and getting help)
- Encouragement and celebrating successes
For this group to be successful we need to follow these guidelines:
- Have Fun!
- Be cool. No jerkfaces allowed.
- Focus on showing support
- Share your accomplishments but shameless self-promotion is not cool
- This group is about community. I’ll be popping in and out but this is not a place to tag me and ask direct questions. This is a peer group.
- Zero negativity. If you can’t be supportive, don’t post. No pity parties. Any negative comments will be taken down.
- No politics. No religion. Stick to quilting and sewing (and chocolate).
Join the Free Facebook Group